Who should attend
- Engineers with bachelor’s degrees plus 3+ work experience, and/or post-graduate degrees
- Asset owners
- C-suite executives
- Senior level managers
- Corrosion management consultants
- Asset management strategists
- IMPACT Plus licensees
- Explain the key benefits of IMPACT PLUS
- Summarize the critical findings from the IMPACT Study
- Explain the use of a Corrosion Management System (CMS) within an organization
- Identify the five levels of the CMS Pyramid
- Summarize how a CMS benefits businesses and the environment through sustainability
- Apply the Corrosion Management Maturity Model (CMMM) to your organization
- Describe how organizations can use the CMMM to extend the lifecycle of their assets and ensure consistency throughout their organization
No prerequisites or previous NACE course history required.
A minimum of 5 years of business to business sales or consultant experience with large, international, matrixed organizations.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.