NACE Leadership Program
Engage in a four-day program focused on leadership skills and learning how to be an effective leader in your industry. The NACE Leadership Program prepares members to ascend as leaders both in their professional careers and within the Association.
Selected participants will engage in discussion on topics intended to develop their communication and leadership skills.
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Planning
- Awareness of Current & Future Industry Trends
- Association Management & Governance
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Influencing with Impact
... and much more!
NACE will select 24 applicants to attend the NACE International Leadership Program on June 18, 2019 – June 21, 2019 in Houston, Texas.
Registration for selected participants is $400. Travel stipends may also be awarded. The application deadline is March 22, 2019.
Contact Heather Butler, Director of Membership, at Heather.Butler@nace.org with any questions you may have regarding the program, application or selection process.
All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted through the NACE Foundation Academic Works web site. Only completed applications will be considered. Deadline to apply is March 22, 2019.
How to Apply
- Access the NACE AcademicWorks website.
- Click the “Sign Up” or “Sign In” button to begin the application process.
- Complete the General Application and select “NACE Leadership Program” to continue the application process.
- Click on “Finish and Submit” button to submit your application.
- Your application may be edited at any time prior to the application deadline. Login to your account and click on the appropriate application to make your changes. Click “Update Your Application” at the bottom of the page once you have completed changes.