Who should attend
Individuals responsible for implementation and/or management of an integrity program for a pipeline system with an emphasis on integrity verification and maintenance optimization.
- Collect data for used for the evaluation and monitoring of a pipeline corrosion integrity plan
- Describe ILI and its relationship to overall integrity assessment
- Recall relevant industry standards, regulations and best practices
- Recognize the types of ILI technologies and the benefits and limitations of each
- Select an appropriate ILI technology for a given situation
- Define the responsibilities of the operator and/or service provider
- Be aware of safety and operations associated with running an ILI tool
- Describe the basics of ILI data analysis
- Respond to and use ILI findings for run verification, remediation and/or repair
2 years of pipeline inspection or integrity management experience
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written exam is required to earn a certificate of completion.