NACE International Institute (NII) is looking for individuals to provide photos and/or videos for possible use on NACE certification exams. NII would need the following information to be submitted along with any pictures/videos:
- Description of the photo/video.
- Classification of specific subject area (CIP, CP, General Corrosion, Internal Corrosion, Other).
- Root cause of problem depicted and how it can be corrected (or if it is already correct, why is it so).
- Rationale for solution and why it is most appropriate to prevent corrosion.
- Characteristics of the issue that make it unique (rationale for why it would be good to use on an exam).
- Photos and videos must be original content and not shared else where.
- By submitting the photo/video you are agreeing to the Non-Disclosure agreement.
- All photos/videos must be anonymized in order to protect the confidentiality of clients/employers/asset owners.
Requirements: The NACE International Institute is looking for individuals with a wide variety of job experience (from those who are fairly new in the industry, to tenured professionals) from a range of industries. Individuals should be willing to send high-quality, high-resolution photos of corrosion, solutions, equipment, environments and assets consistent with the program for which photos are being submitted. Also, applicants must complete and sign the attachments below.
Individuals must be willing to let NACE International and NACE International Institute to use their scenarios, photos, videos, and/or any other information provided for purposes of developing certification exams. The photos will not be used strictly in the manner that they were submitted and will be used in conjunction with other materials such that the questions and content of the exam remain confidential and secure.