The NACE Institute is in the process of developing and rewriting exam questions for CP 4 and will be holding a series of workshops that includes writing cases, writing questions, review cases and questions, revise theory /written exams and setting passing scores on both exams. We are seeking individuals with CP 4 certification to serve as content contributors for these exam development activities and recruiting individuals certified in CP 4 with experience from all over the world. To ensure we cover various regions, practice settings, experience levels and other demographic characteristics of those working in the CP field, we invite you to participate in one of these workshops.
NACE Institute will cover economy travel and expenses:
- Economy Airfare- flights under $600 do not require pre-approval. Flights over $600 require pre-approval. International flights over $1200.00 require pre-approval. *Flights will be reimbursed after the workshop.
- NII will pay for a regular room at the NII predetermined hotel. Or reimburse up to $89 per night with receipt
- Meals not covered by NII will be reimbursed up to $40.00 per meal with a receipt.
- Uber, cab, parking, and rental car fees must accompany a receipt and are not to exceed $150 total without prior approval. This is based on the use of an uber, as it is the most economical choice.
- $500 per day for your contribution
- Must be NACE CP4 Certified
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a CP4 - Cathodic Protection Specialist
- English Speaking/Writing
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org