The NACE Institute is in the process of reviewing the Cathodic Protection Tester (CP 1) certification exam. As part of this review, we are conducting a 1.5-day workshop to rate the difficulty of the exam. We are looking for volunteers from all over the world with CP 1 certification to ensure coverage of diverse regions, practice settings, experience levels, and other demographic characteristics of those working in the field.
NACE Institute will cover economy travel and expenses:
- Economy Airfare- flights under $600 do not require pre-approval. Flights over $600 require pre-approval. International flights over $1200.00 require pre-approval. *Flights will be reimbursed after the workshop.
- NII will pay for a regular room at the NII predetermined hotel. Or reimburse up to $89 per night with receipt
- Meals not covered by NII will be reimbursed up to $40.00 per meal with a receipt.
- Uber, cab, parking, and rental car fees must accompany a receipt and are not to exceed $150 total without prior approval. This is based on the use of an uber, as it is the most economical choice.
*If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Collins at email@example.com.
- Must have a least 1 year of CP Tester work experience.
- Must be CP Tester certified.
- Must Speak / Read and Write English
- Must able to participate for the full day and a half of meetings
- Must be able to travel to Houston, Texas