The NACE Institute is in the process of reviewing the Cathodic Protection Technician (CP 2) certification exam. As part of this review, we are conducting a 1.5-day workshop to rate the difficulty of the exam. We are looking for volunteers from all over the world with CP 2 certification to ensure coverage of diverse regions, practice settings, experience levels, and other demographic characteristics of those working in the field.
NACE Institute will cover economy travel and expenses:
- Economy Airfare- flights under $600 do not require pre-approval. Flights over $600 require pre-approval. International flights over $1200.00 require pre-approval. *Flights will be reimbursed after the workshop.
- NII will pay for a regular room at the NII predetermined hotel. Or reimburse up to $89 per night with receipt
- Meals not covered by NII will be reimbursed up to $40.00 per meal with a receipt.
- Uber, cab, parking, and rental car fees must accompany a receipt and are not to exceed $150 total without prior approval. This is based on the use of an uber, as it is the most economical choice.
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a least 1 year of CP Technician work experience.
- Must be CP Technician certified.
- Must Speak / Read and Write English
- Must able to participate for the full day and a half of meetings
- Must be able to travel to Houston, Texas