About FireCORR 2021
Explore the latest trends in passive fire protection (PFP) and corrosion from the experts at the brand new FireCORR 2021 Virtual Conference – no travel required!
This unique 2-day virtual conference, presented by AMPP (formerly NACE International and SSPC) and the Polish Corrosion Society (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Korozyjne), brings together industry leaders and professionals from around the globe to share best practice strategies, market insights, and the latest proven solutions to tackle fire and corrosion issues across plant and civil infrastructure.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Submit your abstract
We want you to be a part of this brand-new event! Enhance your career and stand out as a leader in the industry by sharing your experience, expertise and industry best practices as part of our exciting technical program.
- Deadline for Abstracts: 31 July 2021
- Deadline for Draft Paper: 31 August 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Deadline for Final Paper: 30 September 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Deadline for Presentation: 15 October 2021
Deadline for Recorded Presentation: 29 October 2021
Abstracts on all topics regarding passive fire protection and related corrosion protection will be considered for inclusion in the technical program. Some preferred topics include:
Material Development for PFP Applications
Chris Burst, Carboline Company
Łukasz Radosiński, Novasell
- Technologies and their applications, processes, economics and environmental impact
- Material selection
- Advanced techniques in PFP measurements
Standards and Implementation
Michael Yee, RTConsults
Richard Mann, PPG Coatings
- Development of industry standards and regulations
- Use of performance-based measures vs. prescriptive measures
- Regulatory changes in responses to major incidents
Durability of PFP
Carl Burrell, Sherwin Williams
Mindaugas Grigonis, Kiwa Inspecta
- Fire resistance after long-term weathering
- Maintenance of steel/concrete structure
- Testing methods for PFP efficiency of aged systems applied on steel structure
- Material degradation and corrosion threats, barrier status, and process safety issues
Agnieszka Królikowska, PSK
Simon Daly, Hempel UK Ltd.
- Surface preparation and coating applications
- Coating failures
- Coating inspection
- Case studies
NOTE: If you encounter any issue or you require assistance on your abstract submission, please contact Reygie de Borja at email@example.com.
If approved, below are the requirements from speakers at the FireCORR 2021 Virtual Conference:
- Only abstract, PowerPoint presentation and video recording are required for this conference.
- Full paper of your topic is OPTIONAL. All submitted and accepted conference papers may be considered for applicable AMPP publication(s). If submitting a paper:
- Formatting and content requirements are followed.
- A signed copyright release agreement
- Understanding that all papers will be published in the online conference proceedings and will be recommended to AMPP publications for peer review.
- All formatting and content requirements are followed for PowerPoint presentations and recording.
- A video-recorded formal presentation of your topic. Total recording should be between 20 and 30 minutes depending on the schedule of the event. Guidelines for recording to be provided.
- All listed deadlines are met.
- Provide a brief biography.
NOTE: All accepted speakers are required to register but will receive a $100 discount for their participation. More details to follow once abstract is accepted.
Registration to FireCORR 2021 includes access to all technical presentations, virtual exhibit hall, the virtual platform for thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the event, and digital access to all recorded presentations (available after the conclusion of the conference).
|Advance - Ends 30 September
* Includes active membership to NACE, SSPC or Polish Corrosion Society in good standing.
**To register as a student please contact First Service at FirstService@ampp.org or +1 281-228-6200.
Conference Chair: Agnieszka Królikowska - Polish Corrosion Society (PSK)
Conference Co-chair: Bartosz Noworyta - ARMA Engineering Company
Technical Program Chair: Iwona Gajecka - PPG Coatings
Including sponsorships in your overall show strategy can help your brand in various ways. AMPP provides your company with the opportunity to place your marketing and branding in front of industry professionals globally, securing your company new business, maintaining relationships with existing clients and establishing yourself as an industry leader.
With several levels and options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect sponsorship level to fit your budget!
View Available Sponsorships Sponsorship Agreement