About FireCORR 2021
Explore the latest trends in passive fire protection (PFP) and corrosion from the experts at the brand new FireCORR 2021 Virtual Conference – no travel required!
This unique 2-day virtual conference, presented by AMPP (formerly NACE International and SSPC) and the Polish Corrosion Society (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Korozyjne), brings together industry leaders and professionals from around the globe to share best practice strategies, market insights, and the latest proven solutions to tackle fire and corrosion issues across plant and civil infrastructure.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Submit your abstract
We want you to be a part of this brand-new event! Enhance your career and stand out as a leader in the industry by sharing your experience, expertise and industry best practices as part of our exciting technical program.
- Deadline for Abstracts: 31 May 2021
- Deadline for Draft Paper: 16 July 2021
- Deadline for Final Paper: 20 August 2021
- Deadline for Presentation: 10 September 2021
Abstracts on all topics regarding passive fire protection and related corrosion protection will be considered for inclusion in the technical program. Some preferred topics include:
Material Development for PFP Applications
- Technologies and their applications, processes, economics and environmental impact
- Material selection
- Advanced techniques in PFP measurements
Standards and Implementation
- Development of industry standards and regulations
- Use of performance-based measures vs. prescriptive measures
- Regulatory changes in responses to major incidents
Durability of PFP
- Fire resistance after long-term weathering
- Maintenance of steel/concrete structure
- Testing methods for PFP efficiency of aged systems applied on steel structure
- Material degradation and corrosion threats, barrier status, and process safety issues
- Surface preparation and coating applications
- Coating failures
- Coating inspection
- Case studies
NOTE: If you encounter any issue or you require assistance on your abstract submission, please contact Reygie de Borja at email@example.com.
If approved, speakers at the FireCORR 2021 Virtual Conference will be required to:
- Meet all deadlines listed for presentation review.
- Follow all requirements for formatting and content for presentations.
- Provide a full technical paper on your topic
- Provide a PowerPoint presentation (standard presentation is 30 minutes)
- A video-recorded formal presentation (Additional guidelines for recording will be provided)
- Sign the copyright release agreement.
- Provide a brief biography.
All accepted speakers will be required to register but will receive a $100 discount for their participation. More details to follow once abstract is accepted.
Registration to FireCORR 2021 includes access to all technical presentations, virtual exhibit hall, the virtual platform for thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the event, and digital access to all recorded presentations (available after the conclusion of the conference).
|Advance - Ends 30 September
* Includes active membership to NACE, SSPC or Polish Corrosion Society in good standing.
**To register as a student please contact First Service at FirstService@nace.org or +1 281-228-6200.
Iwona Gajecka - PPG
Agnieszka Królikowska - Instytut Badawczy Dróg I Mostów (Road and Bridge Research Institute)
Bartosz Noworyta - ARMA Firma Inżynierska