About East Asia Pacific Area (EAPA) 2021 Virtual Conference
The East Asia Pacific Area (EAPA) has the highest influence in corrosion and corrosion control in the area. Every 2 years, the EAPA section organizes one of the largest corrosion conferences in the region. This year, we have partnered with the Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA) to take this popular conference virtual for the first time ever!
This year promises to be bigger and better as professionals from around the world representing infrastructure, utilities, transportation, oil & gas production and manufacturing, and more come together for this unique opportunity to hear the latest insight on corrosion issues specific to the area from global industry experts, expand your network in a whole new way, and discover cutting-edge technology and services to advance your corrosion mitigation plan.
You won't want to miss this year's exciting technical program, which dives into the following topics:
- Advancement in Corrosion Mitigation
- Asset Integrity & Risk Management
- Coatings & Cathodic Protection
- Corrosion Research & Innovation
- Digital Transformation in Corrosion
Registration to the EAPA 2021 Virtual Conference includes access to all technical presentations and company showcase until 30 days after the event.
Online registration will close on 11 October 2021.
|Company Showcase Only Pass***
* Includes active membership to NACE, SSPC, or the Australasian Corrosion Association in good standing.
**To register as a student please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 281-228-6200.
***Access to Company Showcase only. For access to any of the technical program content, full conference registration must be purchased.
Who will I see?
- Coatings Inspector and Applicator
- Executive/Senior Management
- Integrity Manager
- Plant/Facility Manager
- Systems Manager/Operator
EAPA 2021 Virtual Conference will require the following for any approved abstracts:
- Only abstract, PowerPoint presentation and video recording are required for this conference.
- Full paper of your topic is OPTIONAL. All submitted and accepted conference papers may be considered for applicable AMPP publication(s). If submitting a paper:
- Formatting and content requirements are followed.
- A signed copyright release agreement
- Understanding that all papers will be published in the online conference proceedings and will be recommended to AMPP publications for peer review.
- All formatting and content requirements are followed for PowerPoint presentations and recording.
- A video-recorded formal presentation of your topic. Total recording should be between 20 and 30 minutes depending on the schedule of the event. Guidelines for recording to be provided.
- All deadlines are met:
- Deadline for Draft Paper: 31 August 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Deadline for Final Paper: 10 September 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Deadline for Presentation: 10 September 2021
- Deadline for Recorded Presentation: 30 September 2021
- A brief biography
Conference Chair: Prof. Dawei Zhang, University of Science and Technology Beijing
Conference Co-chair: Mr Dean Wall, Jotun
Technical Committee Chair: Nurul Asni Mohamed, PETRONAS
Isaac Isakovich, Anode Engineering
Prof. Junhua Dong, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Prof. Luo Hong, University of Science and Technology Beijing
Assc. Prof. Lingwei Ma, University of Science and Technology Beijing
Nurul Asni Mohamed, PETRONAS
Dr. Wayne Thomson, PFP Systems
Suryani Suryani, Pertamina
Attapong Terdpravat, INTEG
Warren Green, Vinsi Partners
Including sponsorships in your overall show strategy can help your brand in various ways. AMPP provides your company with the opportunity to place your marketing and branding in front of industry professionals globally, securing your company new business, maintaining relationships with existing clients and establishing yourself as an industry leader.
With several levels and options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect sponsorship level to fit your budget!
View Available Sponsorships Sponsorship Agreement