Industry and academic experts will share their knowledge and experiences to give you insights into the types of corrosion you can expect, appropriate testing methods to identify corrosion, and guidance on remediation tactics, including:
- Gain an understanding of the robotics available to manage degradation and corrosion in tanks, pipes, oil and gas assets, power generation, water/wastewater, and more.
- Learn about specific robotics applications used for inspection and what the data is telling you.
- Virtually interface with robotics developers as they discuss current and future projections and help you understand the use and applications for robotics within your industry.
- Hear best practices and lessons learned from practitioners currently using robotics to identify degradation and manage corrosion to increase asset longevity for both new and aging assets.
- Ed Bryner, Director of Engineering, Gecko Robotics
- Esteban Cesan and Agata Surowiec, Operations and Project Management, Sonomatic
- George Williamson, Integrity & Emission Reduction Partners
- Identify the financial and safety benefits realized from integrating robotics into your inspection routine
- Summarize how data acquired through robotics inspections can be used to strengthen an overall degradation and corrosion management program
- Recognize how risks and operational costs can be reduced by utilizing data gathered from robotic technology
Who should attend
Professionals from the following areas and company types:
- Integrity managers
- Asset managers
- Purchasing managers
- Outage planners
- Turnaround planners
- Engineers in the oil & gas, power generation, pipeline and process industries who are focused on using robotics technologies.