What do we mean by digitalization or digital transformation? It’s how businesses convert processes over to digital technologies, instead of traditional offline systems like paper records.
Expert lecturers who have implemented digitalization in their existing frameworks will use personal experience and case studies to share best practices and discuss how to:
- Utilize automation of day-to-day processes while building solutions for teams by role so you can encourage adoption from the ground up.
- Get global offices and facilities online to access data from a variety of assets and environments creating improved decision making and risk mitigation.
- Reduce time spent on reporting, inspection, and compliance while creating standardized, repeatable, and automated processes (e.g. see which coating was used on asset or quickly identify when to schedule an inspection).
- Introduction to Digitalization and the Importance of Data Integrity
- How Digitalization applies to your industry (coatings, petrochemical, maritime, and more).
- Making a business case for digitalization implementation by highlighting data integrity for data-driven decision making, spec compliance, efficiency, cost savings, operational process automation and more.
- Focus points when selecting a digitalization partner (e.g. the questions to ask, pricing structures, scalability, and API).
- Identify how to ensure repeatable and trackable methods for new construction or maintenance of existing and aging assets.
- Recognize that digitalization can produce BI-ready data that integrates into your Risk Based Inspection (RBI), asset management, accounting, and other existing platforms.
- Describe how companies have used digital transformation to analyze previously unmeasurable metrics and trends relating to inspection, degradation/corrosion management.
Who should attend
This short course is targeted towards individuals in the infrastructure/bridge, defense, oil & gas, coatings, shipbuilding/repair, and any sector that would benefit from automating processes and creating accessible data to manage the creation and continued upkeep of key assets.
- Project Mangers
- Coatings Inspectors
- Asset Owners
- Systems Manager/Technical Officers