- Steven Trevino, SPRINT Robotics
- Agata Surowiec, Sonomatic
- Ed Bryner, GeckoRobotics
- Wes Kirkland, Eddyfi Technologies
- John Nonemaker, Rosen
- Rob Leary, BSI
- Jim Disser, GE
- John Musgrave & Kelly Morris, MISTRAS Group
Who should attend
Managers and technical experts from various industries who utilize robotic technology for troubleshooting and mitigation purposes.
The target audience for this event includes:
- Asset Owners
- Service companies
- Gain an understanding into the state-of-the-art robotics platforms and sensors for hazardous environment deployment and mange corrosion in various global assets.
- Learn about specific robotics applications, such as
- Water blasting and grinding
- Preparing hard-to-reach surfaces
- Application of corrosion resistant coatings
- In-line inspections
- Visual inspections
- Interface directly with robotic platform developers, their sensor counterparts, and understand the applications for their intended use
- Learn about how risks and operational costs can be reduced with robotic technology
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.