Who should attend
Anyone who has a technical corrosion background but is new to designing corrosion control systems. This includes:
- Asset owners
- C-suite executives
- Senior level managers
- Corrosion management consultants
- Asset management strategists
- IMPACT Plus licensees
- Provide step-by-step consultation through the entire Navigation assessment process to ensure the results yield high integrity data (consistent and accurate) that allows an organization to make strategic decisions
- Evaluate and compare the organization’s current asset management strategies through the Corrosion Management Maturity Model Assessment;
- Identify an organization’s current asset management strategies and locate any gaps in the knowledge and approach to corrosion management across the organization.
- Interpret and analyze the Assessment results to advise where to make investments in the organization’s corrosion management plan
- Consult with the organization on a path forward to take the organization’s asset management strategy to the next level that focuses on critical areas of the business.