Who should attend
- NPP quality assurance managers
- Qualified coating inspectors
- Inspection firms – qualif ied inspectors and managers
- Coating manufacturers sales and technical representatives
- Coating inspection and evaluation personnel at architectural engineering firms
- Coating contractors
- Coating evaluation personnel from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (U.S.)
- Paint supervisors at nuclear power plants
- Describe NPP operations, work procedures, and familiarity with industry terms
- Recognize all industry regulatory organizations worldwide (including the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC))
- Perform inspections in various areas of a NPP
- Recall the purpose, criteria, and types of qualified NPP Coatings
- Develop and manage a safety-related coatings program
- Classify surface preparation and coating application of different Coating Service Level (CSL) areas
- Match coating system type and DBA qualif ication requirements
- Determine and apply required qualif ications to meet industry and plant-specific ANSI and ASTM standards
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written exam is required to earn a certificate of completion.