Part I of the course is provided online over a two-day period in a virtual classroom with a live instructor. In these first two days, you will learn:
- Environmental Controls and Testing Instrumentation
- Centrifugal Blast Cleaning and Waterjetting
- Linings and Specialty Coatings
- Coating Concrete and Inspection
- Pipeline, Mainline & Field and Joint Coatings
Students will receive the same manual, reference material, and coursework such as exercises, quizzes, and activities as in our traditional in-person classroom courses.
The Practical Classroom of the course is three days of in-person instruction, group exercises, and case studies based on real-life situations and practices of a coating inspector. Practical sessions are now being scheduled in adherence with CDC and WHO guidelines so you can complete Part ll of the blended program.
CIP Blended Frequently Asked Questions