Who should attend
Individuals with experience in CP systems including:
- Design complete CP systems in a variety of industry applications including water tanks, aboveground and underground storage tanks, and pipelines
- Demonstrate knowledge of rectifier and ground bed installation, along with source code calculations and protective coatings
- Perform corrosion analysis on the job site
- Manage and direct field tests
- Apply new technologies to existing CP programs
- Provide formal training to understudies on basic and advanced CP concepts
- Recall and comply with codes, regulations, reporting procedures, and standard practices
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Cathodic Protection 3 – Technologist or equivalent training
- To be successful in this course, it is strongly recommended that students have completed college or university-level courses in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry, and have significant practical experience in CP design.
Visit NACE International Institute for individual certification requirements. Requirements are specific to each certification and may include a combination of exams, application, course completion, work experience and proof of educational achievements.