The In-Line Inspection course covers the benefits of utilizing In-Line Inspection, selection of technologies related to operational parameters, operational issues, and evaluating data relevant to assessing fitness for service.
The course is presented in a format of lecture, discussion, and group exercises.
See all upcoming classes...
Mail/Fax Registration Form (PDF)
Individuals responsible for implementation and/or management of an integrity program for a pipeline system with an emphasis on integrity verification and maintenance optimization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Describe ILI and its relationship to overall integrity assessment
- Recall relevant industry standards, regulations and best practices
- Recognize the types of ILI technologies and the benefits and limitations of each
- Select an appropriate ILI technology for a given situation
- Define the responsibilities of the operator and/or service provider
- Be aware of safety and operations associated with running an ILI tool,
- Describe the basics of ILI data analysis
- Respond to and use ILI findings for run verification, remediation and/or repair
PCIM In-Line Inspection Manual
PCIM In-Line Inspection Manual on CD
| ||Start Time||End Time
|Day 1||8:00 AM||5:30 PM
|Day 2||8:00 AM||5:30 PM
|Day 3||8:00 AM||5:30 PM
|Day 4||8:00 AM||5:30 PM
|Day 5||8:00 AM||12:00 PM