The Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management (PCIM) course serves as the key training track for the PCIM professional who focuses on the implementation and management of an integrity program for a pipeline system. The course provides a comprehensive up-to-date coverage of the various aspects of time-dependent deterioration threats to liquid and gas pipeline systems and will focus on interpreting integrity related data, performing an overall integrity assessment on a pipeline system, calculating and quantifying risk, and making recommendations to company management on risk management issues.
Classroom instruction is comprised of lectures and discussions.
See all upcoming classes...
Mail/Fax Registration Form (PDF)
Individuals responsible for implementation and/or management of an integrity program for a pipeline system with an emphasis on integrity verification and maintenance optimization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Interpret integrity related data
- Select and perform an overall integrity assessment on a pipeline system
- Describe remediation activities and repair methods
- Perform threat identification and assessment
- Recall CFR 49 and integrity requirements
- Perform post integrity assessment risk analysis
- Calculate and quantify risk
- Recommend solutions to company management on risk management issues
- Perform integrity management planning
Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management Course Manual
PCIM Manual on CD
| ||Start Time||End Time
|Day 1||8:00 AM||5:00 PM
|Day 2||8:00 AM||5:00 PM
|Day 3||8:00 AM||5:00 PM
|Day 4||8:00 AM||5:00 PM
|Day 5||8:00 AM||12:00 PM