The Cathodic Protection Interference focuses on AC and DC interference.
NACE is recognized as an Authorized Provider of Continuing Education Units by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In order for a learner to “Successfully Complete” a NACE course and thereby receive a Certificate of Completion and CEUs, the following criteria must be met:
•Attend the entire course
•Successfully pass each learning assessment for the course with a score of 70% or higher
Learning assessments may include: a cumulative average quiz score, a practical exam, and/or a written exam.
For learners who do not meet the two criteria above, a retake of the course and the related learning assessments will be required, in order to receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs and “Successfully Complete” the NACE course.
Disclaimer: This Certificate of Completion denotes successful completion of the NACE course, and should not be interpreted as the award of a NACE Institute Certification.
At the conclusion of the course you will be asked to complete a course evaluation.
See all upcoming classes...
Mail/Fax Registration Form (PDF)
Students who have extensive CP field experience, a strong background in mathematics, and a strong technical background in cathodic protection.
- CP 3–Cathodic Protection Technologist certification recommended
- Minimum of 3 years CP work experience
- In-depth coverage of both the theoretical concepts
- Practical application of identifying interference and interference mitigation techniques.
- Identification of the causes and effects of interference as well as conduct tests to determine if an interference condition exists
- Perform calculations required to predict AC interference.
No related certifications.
CP Interference Manual on CD
CP Interference Manual
| ||Start Time||End Time
|Day 1||1:00 PM||6:30 PM
|Day 2||8:00 AM||6:30 PM
|Day 3||8:00 AM||6:30 PM
|Day 4||8:00 AM||6:30 PM
|Day 5||8:00 AM||6:30 PM
|Day 6||8:00 AM||3:00 PM