Posted on 7/30/2013
NACE New Orleans Section of The Corrosion Society normally meets on the 4th Monday of the month. Check below for all Meetings and other Event details.
Members and Non-members: $20
Member Retirees, Teachers, and Full-Time Students: $15
Reservations are requested but are not required. Everyone is Welcome!
To pre-register for NACE New Orleans Luncheons or Dinner Meetings and pay electronically: Select the appropriate registration option and click "Add to Cart ".
Options: Normal Registration ($20.00 USD) or Student/Teacher/Retiree Registration ($15.00 USD)
Donations: A donation of $250 or more will recognize the Donor as NACE NOLA Meeting Sponsor. This includes recognition at the Monthly Meeting and in the Monthly Meeting newsletter, allows for distribution of literature on the "Sponsor's Table" at the Monthly Meeting, and listing on the Meeting Sponsor page.
Posted on 12/9/2015
Stay up to date with all that is happening in our section or just keep in touch with friends and associates. You can find us on Facebook at "NACE Nola" and on Twitter at "@NACE_Nola".
18th Annual NACE NOLA Education Week (December 5-10)
Posted on 5/3/2008
Sign up for the NACE NEW ORLEANS EDUCATION WEEK, with courses being held December 5 through 10, 2016 at the New Orleans Airport Hilton (901 Airline Drive, Kenner, Louisiana, 70062, USA TEL: +1-504-469-5000 FAX: +1-504-466-5473).
NACE GENERAL EDUCATION COURSES (to register visit nace.org/nolacourses, or call NACE directly at 800-797-6223):
- BASIC CORROSION (BC) - December 5-9, Instructor: Raul Castillo, P.E.
- DESIGNING FOR CORROSION CONTROL (DCC) - December 5-9, Instructor: Jerry Byrd
- CORROSION CONTROL IN REFINING (REF) - December 5-9, Instructor: Ray Quinter
- PROTECTIVE COATING SPECIALIST BASICS (PCS-1) - December 5-7, Instructor: Kat Coronado
- PROTECTIVE COATING SPECIALIST ADVANCED (PCS-2) - December 8-10, Instructor: Kat Coronado
NACE NEW ORLEANS SECTION COURSES (For Local NACE New Orleans Section Course Registration visit www.nace.org/nolaedu):
- CORROSION IN OIL & GAS PRODUCTION (COG) - December 5-7, Instructor: Charlie Speed. For detailed information contact Charlie Speed at 504-400-7878; email@example.com
- CORROSION UNDER INSULATION (CUI) - December 5-7, Instructor: Peter Bock. For detailed information contact Peter Bock at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HANDS-ON RECTIFIER SCHOOL (RS) - December 5-6, Instructor: James Bradford, Corrpro. For detailed information contact Colin Criminger at email@example.com
- OILFIELD OPERATORS CHEMICAL SCHOOL (OOCS) - December 8-9, Instructor: Charlie Speed and other Industry Experts. For detailed information contact: Charlie Speed 504-400-7878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Registration at the New Orleans Airport Hilton (across from the airport):
New Orleans Airport Hilton, 901 Airline Drive, Kenner, LA 70062
USA TEL: +1-504-469-5000 FAX: +1-504-466-5473.
Reference NACE Education Week Code NCE.
Posted on 11/15/2007
To receive meeting notices by e-mail, New Orleans members are asked to update their membership information with NACE headquarters via the website (www.nace.org) or call 800-797-6223 (NACE).
Non-members wanting to be placed on the New Orleans section non-member e-mail distribution list can contact Ben Carpenter at Bcarpenter@galvotec.com.