All NACE International certifications must be renewed every three years to remain active.
How do I renew?
NACE sends out renewals approximately 90 days before the renewal date for certifications. If you are pursuing a new certification or need to complete an application to renew your certification, please login to the NACE website and complete your recertification application.
- $140 for members per certification
- $350 for non-members per certification
Important Certification-Renewal Requirements
- Active certifications require renewal every three years.
- Three-month grace period is given after expiration date before certification is marked "inactive."
- Any filed work documentation can be applied to a certification for up to one year.
- Any incomplete certification application is kept open for two years.
- Any expired certification can be reinstated without starting over within five years of expiration date.