NACE’s membership has grown to more than 36,000 professionals from 140 countries representing virtually every major industry.
• Chemicals and Allied Products
• Oil and Gas: production, distribution, storage, refining, and processing
• Electric, Gas, and Sanitary Services
• Waste Management
• Infrastructure and Transportation
• Pipeline and Underground Systems
• Aerospace and Military
|• Pollution Prevention
• Metals: primary, fabricated products, and metallurgy
• Plastics and Composites
• Industrial and Potable Water
• Pulp and Paper
• Power and Utilities
• Electric, Electrical Equipment/Components
NACE’s membership is comprised of: engineers, inspectors, technicians, CEO’s, consultants, contractors, managers, supervisors, scientists, researchers, educators, and students.
Individual Membership is available to anyone who has an interest in corrosion and its control.
Increase your company’s visibility with your peers and customers through NACE’s Corporate Membership.
Available to full time undergraduate or postgraduate students.
Individual Membership at a discount based on a minimum of 15 years continuous membership and at least 65 years of age.
Individual Membership with no annual dues base on a minimum of 35 years continuous membership and at least 65 years of age.