To join a technical committee you must be a NACE member and login to the website. Login and join a committee now.
Benefits of Technical Committee Membership
- Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and emerging trends
- Create connections for jobs/career advancement
- Companies benefit from having knowledgeable employees
- Have an impact on standards that affect industry and company products and services
- Develop contacts with fellow members for speedy access to information or experience with corrosion-related problems
- Network with recognized corrosion experts at technical committee meetings
STG Membership—Privileges and Responsibilities:
- Opportunity to comment and to vote on all proposed reports and standards produced by TGs
- Return all ballots and any other committee correspondence requiring a response.
Technical Committee Meetings
Attending a meeting is a great way of seeing first-hand what kind of work a committee is involved in and how you can best participate.
- All NACE technical committee meetings open to the public.
- No additional fees required of technical committee members.
- Any NACE member can join a STG or a TEG.
- To join a TG, contact the TG chair for permission.