The NACE Mentoring Center is where corrosion professionals connect to establish mentor/mentee relationships that foster personal and professional growth and development.
Mentors have the opportunity to share their knowledge, offer guidance, and answer questions that mentees have about corrosion professions.
Mentees can connect with experienced industry professionals to gain valuable insight into the field of corrosion, build their professional networks, and have someone to turn to with their questions.
Find a mentor—
Connect with a professional in the industry to learn more, ask for guidance, discuss challenges, or seek advice. Whether you’re a student or a professional seeking peer-to-peer insight, a mentor can help you navigate your next career move.
Be a mentor—
Share your expertise and experience with industry newcomers and other professionals seeking advice from a trusted peer.
Start now. Here's how it works:
- Go to the NACE Mentoring Center and click “Mentor Registration” if you would like to act as mentor, or “Mentee Registration” if you would like to find a mentor.
- Fill out the New Users form, including your name and e-mail, and create a password.
- A validation e-mail will be sent to you. Click the link in the e-mail to validate your account.
- Log in to the Mentoring Center using your e-mail and password and create your profile.
- Search for mentors or mentees from within the Center, and e-mail individuals you would like to connect with.
Once a mentor and mentee have agreed to connect, the official mentor relationship lasts for one year. Depending on the agreement between mentor and mentee, the professional relationship may continue past one year, thought it will no longer be housed in the NACE Mentoring Center.